[Alt-photo] Gum pigment mixed in batches

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:30:11 UTC 2018

I mix a fresh batch from gum stock and dichromate solution for a printing session. However I hate to discard premixed gum dichromate pigment mix after a day if printing if there is left over solution. I have frozen the mix and kept it for weeks and used it. Never noticed any ill effects.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone