[Alt-photo] Talbot PDF

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Jan 11 09:03:54 UTC 2018

I was there too ! I remember we were posing for a group in front of Leacock Abbey for a Colotype. Somehow the print never materialised. I photographer (forgot his name) told me that he was collecting old paper stock, invested substantial money in old paper which was suitable for Colotype, an extremely picky on the type of paper process..but you knew that..

Time flies..

Best,

Cor