[Alt-photo] negatives for salted paper

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:59:29 UTC 2018

I’d be interested in hearing that too - ink % numbers for PT/PD negs on P800 -Christina? Anyone? I just did a lot of work on my P800 including physical maintenance and creating new profiles and it’s printing really well right now- want to take full advantage lol.

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

Sent from my iPhone