[Alt-photo] negatives for salted paper

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Thu Jan 11 19:25:12 UTC 2018

DEAR CHRISTINA,

     Using Inkpress film in a 3880 and Burkholder's templates I use +25% ink density to print negs for pt/pd printing and find that I only need a very little contrasting agent to get good highlights and good dmax. As per your recommendation, I use +50% on Pictorico Ultra to produce negs with enough density range to finally make use of the scale index of Uranotype.

                   CHEERS!
                         BOB