[Alt-photo] sulphite papers

Siegfried Rempel siegfriedrempel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:57:37 UTC 2018

Properly processed fibers from wood and non-bast fiber sources can be used
as evidenced by the commercial photo paper manufactures having used these
fiber sources for years.
Its quite possible that there are papers among your list that that will be
archival and non-reactive with the light sensitive solutions we are using.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:14 AM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>