[Alt-photo] sulphite papers

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:01:14 UTC 2018

Siegfried.
I never knew that photo paper was made from wood! Thank you for that tidbit! I never even thought, I suppose, about what photo paper was made from.
What is “non-bast?”
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Contemporary Practices in Alternative Process Photography series <https://www.routledge.com/Contemporary-Practices-in-Alternative-Process-Photography/book-series/CPAPP>