[Alt-photo] DOUG ISHIMURA, IPI re: DOES LIGNIN CONTENT IN PAPER KEEP IT FROM BEING ARCHIVAL?

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:18:00 UTC 2018

aHA. This is perfect. Thanks, Keith. When it says 100% sulphite from what you are saying it seems that is a lignin free cellulose I am assuming.
I have not ordered from McClain’s yet. Is that a good source for Japanese papers? Thanks for the web sources. I don’t think I am asking the right search questions because so much stuff comes up that is not helpful.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Contemporary Practices in Alternative Process Photography series <https://www.routledge.com/Contemporary-Practices-in-Alternative-Process-Photography/book-series/CPAPP>