[Alt-photo] ziatype question

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Tue Jan 30 02:09:55 UTC 2018

Robert

Thanks for the feedback - I'm also struggling to get a good dmax from the
ziatypes. I'm getting in the 1.2-1.25 dmax range as opposed to roughly 1.35
on the same paper (hahnemuhle plat rag) with pt/pd. I'm trying to really
control the humidity of the room and the paper carefully but none of it
seems to move the dial much. Longer exposure times don't help.

Did you ever determine what variable(s) gave you better dmax results?

Bob