[Alt-photo] ziatype question

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Tue Jan 30 04:01:00 UTC 2018

Loris

I have kept my humidity in the darkroom at around 60-65% and have tried to
dry the paper just enough to keep it just short of transferring chemistry
to the neg. I air dry for 2 min and then direct a gentle cool fan for
another minute. Is there anything else I can do to make sure the humidity
in the paper it optimal for a higher dmax?

Thanks
Bob

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Loris Medici via Alt-photo-process-list <