[Alt-photo] sulphite papers

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 30 06:57:57 UTC 2018

     The article on lignin at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lignin
    Is interesting and may answer some of the questions in this thread.
I don't have the right citation at hand but Kodak seems to have used rag
paper at first and then found it could use wood pulp paper for print
material support. For many years Kodak had its own paper mills and kept
working on the quality of the paper.
     Bob Shanebrook, who I think subscribes to this list probably knows
more.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com