[Alt-photo] ziatype question

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Tue Jan 30 13:10:43 UTC 2018

Bob,

Long time since I did a Ziatype, but I recall : coat, let the emulsion sink in (paper looks dull), thin milar plastic (Saran Wrap) on the paper than the negative and expose immediately. Work swiftly.

Somehow I never really got very excited about my Ziatypes..I blamed it on its self-masking properties due to the printing out. I did like to play around with the additives to change the colour..even the funky purple/red with gold although it's more of a gimmick

Good luck,

Cor