[Alt-photo] If you do your own matting

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:15:52 UTC 2018

Hi Denny,

Thanks a lot for sharing ‘your’ tool which seems both simple and useful.

Living in a country where the metric system is the one daily used, I
tried to use your tool with metric measurements (in millimetres first
and then in centimetres). Unfortunately, it did not really work!

I wonder if adapting your tool for measures expressed in the metric
system would be difficult. Sure, it is beyond my skills with MS Access!
Maybe someone on the list mastering this software feels able to make a
metric system adaptation of Denny’s Tool?

Who knows?

        For now, ‘Alt cheers from France’

        /Peace & Light,/

        Jean