[Alt-photo] If you do your own matting

Denny dspector at charter.net
Sun Jun 3 21:57:28 UTC 2018

Jean, it shouldn’t be too difficult to adapt the tool to metric values, probably centimeters, since all of the code is exposed (I thought some people would want to customize the tool.)  I could do that myself, but I don’t know when I would get around to it.  Meanwhile, if anyone wants to modify a version for metric,  feel free, but please let me know so I don’t duplicate the effort.

Denny