[Alt-photo] Squeeze

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:58:04 UTC 2018

Hello fellow alternative process printers...Not sure if you remember but I used to program a software called Squeeze that allow the creation of alternative processes curves using  a scanner.
I am still coding it and improving it every time I use it in my darkroom. A lot of new features have been introduced.
I do not run a web site anymore as it started to be costly.
This is a PC program but it will run on a mac if you have Parallel or something similar.
You can access the setup file under my google drive. There is a readme file that you may want to consult.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B18Fk_5MEKsIVEFZbUVDTEpReTQ?ogsrc=32

If you have any questions, please do not reply to this list as it is not a support list. Instead email me at depthoffieldphoto at hotmail.com<mailto:depthoffieldphoto at hotmail.com>

Try it and give me feedback.
Best