[Alt-photo] Another good paper for cyanotype

Graeme Lyall graemelyall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:26:32 UTC 2018

Denny,

Very nice work, really lovely.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I have linen
tape on hand, so I can easily try it.  I'm not doing gum or platinum, but I
am planning salt prints in the near future, so those too could be made into
book form.  Books, book arts, seem to go naturally hand in hand with
alternative photography.

regards

Graeme