[Alt-photo] Ageing of New Cyanotype

Siegfried Rempel siegfriedrempel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:34:48 UTC 2018

Not sure that this is the case but conservators identified that Cyanotypes
exposed during exhibit (after fabrication) tend to lighten while on display
but that they reverse when put back into dark storage.
Apparently the process is reversible so display is always followed by dark
storage to allow the prints to return to their original density.
Siegfried

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 11:37 AM, John Isner via Alt-photo-process-list <