[Alt-photo] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Dichromates and Septic System?

victor.malakhov at gmx.de victor.malakhov at gmx.de
Thu Mar 29 15:08:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

can  you  please  provide  the link to the REACH regulation referring to
usage  of  the  bichromates  in  commercial  business? I am located in
Germany  and  have a one person business in digital photography. Now I
consider  to  transfer  at least one part of my alternative processes to
commercial  basis  too. But after your conversation I am wondering, if
it  is  a  clever  idea  at  all.  Are  there other relevant chemicals
(like from Wetplate, Cyanotype etc.) affected by REACH so hard too?

best wishes,
Victor

> Sorry my mistake....this statement is true for Germany only....
> because here REACH is only mandatory for companies and commercial
> business (even if you are a one person business). I have no clue how it is in other countries.

> Udo

Victor Malakhov

VIC TOR PHOTOGRAPHY
www.vic-tor-photography.de