[Alt-photo] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Dichromates and Septic System?

John Brewer john at johnbrewerphotography.com
Thu Mar 29 15:24:33 UTC 2018

I would give them a phone call. Maybe you can find it here?
https://www.reach-clp-biozid-helpdesk.de/de/Startseite.html

On 29 March 2018 at 16:08, Victor Malakhov via Alt-photo-process-list <

> Hi,
>
> can  you  please  provide  the link to the REACH regulation referring to
> usage  of  the  bichromates  in  commercial  business? I am located in
> Germany  and  have a one person business in digital photography. Now I
> consider  to  transfer  at least one part of my alternative processes to
> commercial  basis  too. But after your conversation I am wondering, if
> it  is  a  clever  idea  at  all.  Are  there other relevant chemicals
> (like from Wetplate, Cyanotype etc.) affected by REACH so hard too?
>

> best wishes,
> Victor
>
> > Sorry my mistake....this statement is true for Germany only....
> > because here REACH is only mandatory for companies and commercial
> > business (even if you are a one person business). I have no clue how it
> is in other countries.
>
> > Udo

John Brewer
www.thevictorianphotographer.com
www.johnbrewerphotography.com
workshops:equipment sales:chemistry sales