[Alt-photo] experience with UV light meters

John Isner john.isner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:55:50 UTC 2018

I just want to make sure everyone who read my earlier post about my
problems with the PPM-2 reads this:

The erratic intensity readings from the PPM-2 were caused by a faulty
4-foot extension cable.  After replacing the cable,  the PPM-2 behaved
properly.  I had to repeat all the tests I had done.  But at least I can
now rely on the results of those tests.    Thanks to Ian Parker of
lighmeasure.com for helping me diagnose the problem.