[Alt-photo] IS IT ALT?

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 13 22:19:17 UTC 2018

    After sending my other reply I remembered the Kodak
Flexichrome process bought from the Crawford Flexichrome Co.
There is a descriptive article at:
http://www.graphicsatlas.org/guidedtour/?process_id=346
   I don't think I have ever seen a Flexichrome print. I wonder
how widely used they were for advertising art. All the special
effects are now done digitally.

On 11/8/2018 8:59 AM, ROBERT KISS via Alt-photo-process-list wrote:
> A curious question:  Does the fact that Richard Bernstein did airbrush, hand brush, colored pencil, and acetate overlays on top of the black and white photos we made for INTERVIEW covers make those "alt photo"?  Do we consider hand painted photos alt photo?

Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL