[Alt-photo] Oil print publication

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri Nov 16 08:41:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

As some more people asked for this 1912 Rawlins publication I have put it online for download.
It used to be on dick sullivan's thecarbonworks.com site but it has disappeared.

You can get it here: https://polychrome.nl/file_download/37/Rawlins-Oil-Complete.pdf

There’s also a thread in the list archives about Rawlins 1904 publication. It starts with this question by Alberto:
https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/pipermail/alt-photo-process-list/2015-December/001954.html

Kees