[Alt-photo] IS IT ALT?

Bert Kuijer gemeentehuis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:39:16 UTC 2018

Hello Richard,
Processes of "Analogue Photographic Printing Craftsmanship", or for short:
"Alt-photo processes ;)
Including all analogue photographic printing processes invented & practiced
until roughly 1999.

I can live with that!

Bert from Holland
member of The Guild for Analogue Photographic Printing Craftsmanship (GAPPC)