[Alt-photo] Thin flexible paper for cyanotype

Omer Hecht sales at bergger.com
Fri Nov 16 22:53:10 UTC 2018

How the heck do you get off this list???
I have removed my email off this group many times.
*Admin - please remove me. For some reason your groups emails are passing
right through the Gmail spam filter, and this is getting old.*

---
Omer Hecht

Bergger Products (Bergger USA) | 617-971-8695
www.bergger.com | www.facebook.com/bergger

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 5:43 PM denny via Alt-photo-process-list <