[Alt-photo] Thin flexible paper for cyanotype

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:08:13 UTC 2018

Omer,

Go to the link below and sign in using your list credentials.  If unsubscribing hasn't worked in the past (and you're sure you are doing it right) then you can try the 'Mail Delivery' option.  Setting that to 'Disabled' should prevent you from receiving the mail until its re-enabled.  Technically you'd still be 'subscribed' but at least you'd no longer see mailing from anyone on the list.

altphotolist.org/options<http://altphotolist.org/options>