[Alt-photo] paper in rolls for cyanotype

Dennis Moser dennis.moser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:00:27 UTC 2018

You could also explore these —
https://awagami.com/collections/fine-art-papers — scroll down (pun
intended!) to the fine art paper in rolls... they come in a number of types
and weights, some of which might be of interest.

Best,

Dennis Moser
~~
If your first move is brilliant, you’re in trouble. You don’t really know
how to follow it; you’re frightened of ruining it. So, to make a mess is a
good beginning. — Brian Eno