[Alt-photo] Thin flexible paper for cyanotype

Joseph Smigiel smieglitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:49:46 UTC 2018

I've made some nice cyanotypes on Bienfang 360 Marker paper. 100% rag,
50gsm, translucent and it will wrinkle. After coating with emulsion, I used
to tape it to an old Cibachrome processing drum cylinder to reduce the
wrinkling when drying. The stuff is fragile when wet.

Joe

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 5:43 PM denny via Alt-photo-process-list <