[Alt-photo] PLEASE HELP ME RECRUIT SOMEONE TO GUM

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sun Sep 2 13:43:35 UTC 2018

DEAR LIST,

A friend of mine for over 25 years paints with acrylics and water colors and is a very sensitive photographer. She has recently done a series of photos of flowers and used one of those Instagram apps to make the image edges looking like either silk screen or gum prints. Click this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156614125912387&set=a.10155215442587387&type=3&theater

I feel that she is a prime candidate to be recruited into 4 color gum printing. My thought is to show her some of the beautiful gum prints of flowers done by members of this list. I will discuss with her the difference in aesthetic and financial value of something hand made vs. digitally printed and I think she will get it and appreciate it. I feel she will do some stunning work, given the chance.

Soooooooooooooooooo, those of you who have made lovely 4 color gum prints of flowers (or analogous forms) please post some links to this list so I can fwd them to her.

CHEERS!
BOB