[Alt-photo] 2018 UK Alternative Photography Exhibition

Madasafish IMAP aglover at madasafish.com
Mon Sep 17 14:45:53 UTC 2018

Hi

First time post, long time lurker here!

I work with gum prints and cyanotypes and am interested in the forthcoming London exhibition. If I make the trip down are there any plans to run additional events, meet-ups, demos etc during the exhibition?
I am not aware of any other occasions where UK based workers in Alt process are able to meet.

Best wishes to you all
Alan