[Alt-photo] 2018 UK Alternative Photography Exhibition

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Mon Sep 17 21:35:16 UTC 2018

Alan,

I can only answer for myself at the moment. My workshop is in Japan not the
UK so all I can do is exhibit I'm afraid, similarly Tom is outside the UK.
I'll ask the others.

Thanks for your interest

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855