[Alt-photo] 2018 UK Alternative Photography Exhibition

Constanza Isaza Martinez constanza.isaza at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:19:03 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

Longtime lurker here as well. I run Lux Darkroom in London and have some
work in the Obsolete & Discontinued exhibition.

There is quite a community of alt processes artists here and it would be
great to meet you! I don't think Mike has organised any events, but I'm
sure there will be drinks somewhere after the pv.

Hope you can make it to the exhibition, it would be good to meet you.

All the best,

Constanza
www.constanzaisaza.com
www.luxdarkroom.co.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 22:35, Geoff Chaplin via Alt-photo-process-list <