[Alt-photo] 2018 UK Alternative Photography Exhibition

Madasafish IMAP aglover at madasafish.com
Tue Sep 18 15:46:05 UTC 2018

Hi Constanza and Geoff.

Thank you for the responses, and wow…I was thinking of the journey for me to the exhibition, maybe 100 miles…..Japan is just on a whole different level!

Thank you too Constanza. I was aware of Lux Darkroom as I have looked at some of your workshops in the past. I am not sure if I will be there for the launch night or during the run, but I will aim to be there and it would be great to meet you. When I know more I will get in touch.

Best wishes
Alan