[Alt-photo] 16 bit flatbed scan of a glass plate negative

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:18:10 UTC 2018

Jon,

I suggest contacting the Auraria Library Special Collections in Denver to ask for vendor suggestions. https://library.auraria.edu/about/special-collections

I’m not in the Denver area, but cultural heritage imaging is my career field. If the glass plate were related to my institution’s collection mandate and we were allowed us to add a copy of the digital file to our collection I would just digitize it gratis. It’s possible the Auraria might do so, too, so something else to think about.

My best,
Jeremy

Sent from a mobile device.
Jeremy D Moore, MFA