[Alt-photo] DIGITAL NEG PRINTING IN VANCOUVER BC

ROBERT KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sun Dec 1 12:59:24 UTC 2019

DEAR LIST,

     I have an online friend and fellow uranotype printer, Jesse Andrewartha https://appsuite.candwmail.com/appsuite/# who lives in Vancouver BC and is having troubles printing his digital negs...with an impending show in 4 months.  He is desperately seeking someone who can print digital negs for him from his files.  Of course, the closer you live to him the better but being in the same country is preferable in order to avoid all the vicissitudes of international shipping.

     If there is NO ONE in Canada who can help, I guess someone in Washington state might work with all the charms of shipping 'cross de boarder!

     Please contact Jesse directly at:  hirudin at mac.com

                                 CHEERS!

                                           BOB