[Alt-photo] WAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC SOLVENT MENTHOL XTALS

ROBERT KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Jan 18 20:47:35 UTC 2020

DEAR LIST,

     Pse forgive this off topic question but there are so many people with chem knowledge here I hope someone can help me.  Pse email replies off list.

     The MSDS doesn't help me with the best solvent for Menthol Crystals.  Is it water, alcohol (which? isopropyl, ethanol?)?  Some type of oil?  Please advise.  It will be applied to my skin so please don't suggest methanol or any other toxic or carcinogenic substance.

                 THANKS!

                          BOB