[Alt-photo] New large format printer for Digital negatives

babak K fardy10 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:41:35 UTC 2020

Hello all

I am on a hunt for a larger printer that the epson 3800 that I have been using presently to print my digital negatives for platinum and palladium printing. Ideally I would like to continue my process as is so would like to continue using the K3 inks as I have over the years managed to adjust this process to my liking. I am looking for a printer that can manage digital negatives up to a1 size, which I will also be using for colour printing as well. I would be grateful for some suggestions.

Thanks
Babak