[Alt-photo] Reply: Losing DMax in Kallitype prints

Pablo Kolodny pkolodny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:58:48 UTC 2020

After working with kallitypes for the last years and platinum and/or palladium toning them I can toners get exhausted sooner than wished.
I’d say I’ve been fine at that by about 30 prints per liter of toner 25x25 cms size each print.
Never used gold toner so can’t tell but a clue to friend of mine does use the thiourea formula someone posted earlier with success

Hope it helps

Pablo