[Alt-photo] Sticky negatives

George L Smyth glsmyth at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 16:23:49 UTC 2020

I use Fixxons to make my digital negatives.  It does not dry as quickly as I would like, as noted by some cloudiness in the image.  I use a hairdryer to dry things out - it only takes a couple of minutes for an 8.5x11" negative, so you may wish to consider doing that.
Cheers -
george
Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.comBlog: http://GLSmyth.wordpress.com