[Alt-photo] Sticky negatives

George L Smyth glsmyth at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 17:46:29 UTC 2020

Chris -
I have found no significant different between the Fixxons and Pictorico, other than the fact that the latter appears to dry faster.  Trading a little extra work for a significant savings allows for a calmer demeanor when I make a mistake.
Cheers -
george
Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.comBlog: http://GLSmyth.wordpress.com