[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 277, Issue 7

MARK NELSON ender100 at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 19:11:14 UTC 2020

Chris,

Have you tried Pictorico ULTRA PREMIUM film?  Tends to handle inkloads well and dries faster.

Is one one ink color problematic?

I am having no trouble with the Epson P800, but the P9000 has green and orange inks added.  They might be the culprit.

Or it might be a combination of those inks and the film you are using.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
https://rfotofolio.org/mark-nelson/

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy