[Alt-photo] Sticky negatives

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 21:43:09 UTC 2020

 When you say acetate negative, do you mean one that is designed for inkjet printing specifically like Fixxons or Pictorico - just trying to make sure.  Those and others have a special coating to receive the ink.  Also, please check that you are using PK and not MK ink by any chance, the latter will take very long to dry for sure if not for days - will also run or smudge.

:Niranjan.