[Alt-photo] Sticky negatives

ROBERT KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Sep 4 23:38:27 UTC 2020

Actually I use MK ink with Pictorico ULTRA PREMIUM film and I raise the ink density specifically on Pictorico but it still dries perfectly in a few hours if I just hang it up.  And I live in the tropical humidity of Barbados.  I do this because I use these particular negs for uranotype printing which has one of the longest scale indices (seems longer than salt).