[Alt-photo] Fixxons

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:52:10 UTC 2020

My old 3800 had this issue at the end of life. A wet fingerprint on the emulsion side on the lower left as you are facing the printer is a good solution. It makes it opaque enough. Appropriate wetness if from licking the finger. Maybe a wet sponge to wet the finger would be more civilized
Marek

Sent from my iPhone