[Alt-photo] BBC News: Moths: Intricacies of UK's under-threat insects

ROBERT KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Sep 21 09:58:13 UTC 2020

This was sent to me by my former studio manager.  Looks interesting!

Moths: Intricacies of UK's under-threat insects https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-54167602
Sarah Gillespie's detailed prints highlight the declining numbers of moths in the UK.

Disclaimer: The BBC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address nor name of the sender have been verified.