[Amc-foundationboard] Next meeting

Rich Moseng Rich_Moseng at symantec.com
Thu Nov 17 09:59:46 CST 2011

Bob,

The deadline for changes to the AMC fall concert program is TOMORROW (Friday).   If you have any suggestions for change to the foundation page – send it to me directly.   I’ll work with Al Buss to see if the changes are worth making (we are out of time to do any serious changes).   If we think the changes should be made, then I’ll work with Andy to get it done.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ANDY – he’s too busy with the rest of the program.   FORWARD IT TO ME!!!!!   DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL – just to me:

Rich_moseng at symantec.com<mailto:Rich_moseng at symantec.com>

Thanks,  Rich