[Frameworks] Cinelab Moves!

Robert Houllahan lunarfilms at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 6 16:17:48 CDT 2011

Hello Frameworks!

We wanted to let everyone know that we have moved to a much nicer, new facility in Massachusetts.

We have bought and brought two of DuArt's film processors (one of which was is the newest processor they had) and several 16mm and 35mm printers plus support equipment to our new location.

We have moved the whole Vault that we had at our old location without tossing even one film. We will be cataloging it in the coming months but be assured that if you had a film with us even from long ago we moved it.

We are running B&W Reversal and Telecine right now with 8mm and 16mm ECN plus B&W Negative coming back on line next week and 35mm ecn plus printing in the next few weeks.

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
VP Cinelab Inc.
www.cinelab.com