[Frameworks] Forbes editorial about Kodak

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 20:16:32 CDT 2011

Go fuck yourself.

Silly old "film" is going to be around long after your obsolete digital
files have disappeared into the 'cloud.' Wherever that is.

The article is also filled with tons of errors. Kodak invented much of
digital photography, which is why its patents are so valuable. Kodak batteries
failed because they were TOO GOOD. They lasted too long. And "Kodak Park"
was  never shuttered. Etc. Etc. Such as the fact Kodak's film division still
sells more merchandise than most American companies. He ignore this
continuing  success, btw.

The typical lamebrain cynicism.

In a message dated 10/3/2011 5:42:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,