[Frameworks] Kodak Ektachrome 160 Type A Process EM26

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 01:17:24 CDT 2011

In a message dated 10/12/2011 9:13:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
david.m.reiman at googlemail.com writes:

Is there  still a way to process this old Super 8 stock? Film Rescue
and Rocky  Mountain are a little too expensive for my liking, and I'd
be  willing to hand process... Any  thoughts?

Try Martin Baumgarten at Plattsburgh Photographic. I think he still
processes old stocks for a reasonable cost.

EM-26 can be easily processed in E-6, with a little tweaking if desired.
But unlike most Ektachrome films of the time it had an anti-halation backing
that must be scrubbed off separately. That's why labs won't do it any  more.

But maybe Spectra in North Hollywood might. Yale used  to.