[Frameworks] Ektasound 245b

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 23:54:44 CST 2012

In a message dated 2/10/2012 6:44:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ekremserdar at gmail.com writes:

Anybody  have one of these Super 8 characters? I got one that seems to be
in decent  condition, but the internals are making horrible screechy noises,
the films  keeps getting bunched up in the space below the gate (thankfully
it auto-shuts  before it shreds), and the takeup reel refuses to spin
sometimes too. Yes! I  know, just get another one, etc. but perhaps these problems
are common ones  that can be fixed-ish...?

--
ekrem serdar
austin,  tx

Check out this place: