[Frameworks] Filmo

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:48:40 CST 2012

Hi David,
Thanks for testing it for me. If your happy with it I'm happy with it as I trust your judgment. Can we call it a square $300 including the case and postage? Do you have paypal? I can send you the money that way. My bank charges me for payments to other countries so paypal is better for me. I might be able to pay you sooner than the 20th as well. Christmas wasn't as financially destructive as I predicted.
Thanks for the advise on the lights as well. I scanned through it quickly earlier but will have a better read now. I forgot to mention the most important thing about the reason I needed the LED lights... They can run for hours on batteries. I do a lot of out door shoots and don't always have a power point. Is there a way around this with CFL's? I'm always happy for the cheapest option.
Thanks againKevin