[Frameworks] caffenol processing with 16mm

Jim Flannery jim at newgrangemedia.com
Fri Jan 6 18:34:41 CST 2012

Friday, January 6, 2012, 4:22:20 PM, one wrote:

> If "washing soda" and "seventh generation scent-free, dye-free, laundry
> detergent" are the same thing, then yes, yes we have it in socal.

It's not detergent. It is what it is ;-). It's used to soften water for
hand-washing clothes when the tap water's too "hard".

You do want the Arm & Hammer brand so you're sure it doesn't have
laundry-related additives (fragrances, etc.) that'll muck up the
chemistry.

Don't get it in your eyes.

--
Best regards,